Scale-Removal System - Goodway Technologies Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The GDS-C90 is constructed of polyethylene and acid-proof components. During the scale-removal process, lime scale dissolves and creates foam and gas, which act as barriers to further reduce scale. Using the flow reversal valve allows the foam and gas to discharge into the tank, eliminating the barrier effect and speeding up descaling. The GDS-C30 is designed for smaller applications, such as oil coolers and heat exchangers, while the GDS-C90 can handle larger boilers and chillers. Each unit is self-priming and safely contains chemicals within its integral tank.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation