- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Saw Blades - Bosch Power Tools and Accessories - Facility Management Product Release
Bosch Power Tools offers a variety of saw blades. The 10- and 12-inch hacksaw blades are color-coded and labeled with their specified application for quick identification.
Bi-metal flexible for metal blades are designed for cutting pipe, solid metals, wood, plastic and machineable metal. A patented pressure rule manufacturing process adheres high-speed steel strips to the blade body. Precision ground 18-, 24- and 32-teeth-per-inch configurations reduce blade fractures and breakage, while the flexible blade body prevents shattering. Blades are color-coded blue for metal applications.
The high carbon steel metal blades are designed for cutting mild steel, copper, brass, aluminum and other similar materials. The carbon steel body construction offers a hardened cutting edge and flexible back to avoid breakage. The metal blades are color-coded blue and available in 18-, 24-, and 32-teeth-per-inch configurations.
Specialty carbide grit for abrasive materials blades feature a uniform application of carbide grit for cutting ceramics, fiberglass, asbestos, glass resins and other abrasive materials. Both 10- and 12-inch long blades are color-coded black for specialty applications.
The high-tension 12-inch hacksaw frame offers a 4.75-inch throat depth for tackling wider diameter pipe and 45- and 90-degree cutting capabilities. A tension lever helps users make blade changes. The heavy-duty frame features a rubber ergonomic hand grip at the back and a thumb-grip at the front for two-handed operations.
The portable band saw blades are bi-metal for wood, plastic and common metals designed to fit most portable band saws. They are available in 10-, 14-, 18- and 24-teeth-per-inch configurations. Each blade is available in three packs.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- 3 Key Questions on Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- 3 Key Questions to Get the Right Portable Cooling Units
- 3 Key Questions Managers Should Answer for Renting Generators
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality