Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Safety Software Module - Brady Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
A confined-space assessments and permitting module is now available for the LINK360™ EHS and lean software platform. The update creates a paperless confined space assessment and permitting solution. The software's confined-space functionality allows engineers to create assessments, route them for approval, and store them online with accessibility for future review and modifications. It also allows personnel to fill out permits, request permitted entry, print permits for use and scan signed-off permits online with accessibility anywhere for future reviews and audits. Customers also can reduce ambiguity and time spent by creating an entry permit with only necessary and accurate information. The software also provides photos to help users visually identify entry points and hazards.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Overcoming Resistance to CMMS Upgrades
- CMMS Specification To Ensure the 'Right' Fit
- Turning Software Problems into Solutions and Success
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs