- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Safety Glasses - Gateway Safety Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Gateway Safety’s Wheelz are protective goggles that offer the style and comfort of popular spectacles, but provide the maximum protection against dirt and debris of traditional safety goggles.
The goggles have a compact and lightweight frame made of a soft, flexible material. The patent-pending ventilation system minimizes fogging by circulating air through the optical chamber. An elastic head strap easily adjusts to ensure a safe, snug fit.
Three frame color options are available. Clear frames have clear or clear anti-fog lenses. Black frames have gray, gray anti-fog, silver mirror, silver mirror anti-fog, blue mirror or blue mirror anti-fog lenses. Dark green frames have either IR filter shade 3.0 or IR filter shade 5.0 lenses for light welding applications.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- 8 Principles of Crisis Architecture Can Help Mitigate Active Shooters
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing