Safety Eyewear - Uvex Safety - Facility Management Product Release
Pheos safety eyewear's frameless design features duo-spherical lenses for optical quality and all-around coverage. The dielectric style comes with Dura-streme® dual-action, anti-fog, and anti-scratch coating. The style's duo-spherical lenses offer exceptional optics, and its integrated brow guard enhances coverage and protection. Its dual-material technology is incorporated into an extremely thin temple profile for stable, cushioned support that fits comfortably, even when worn with other personal protective equipment. Its temple design allows for increased airflow to resist lens fogging, and a slot in the temple tip simplifies the attachment of hang cords or corded earplugs.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles