Safety Cabinet - Lyon Workspace Products - Facility Management Product Release
The cabinet is available with manual or self-closing doors. The steel parts are manufactured from cold-rolled steel. A flush-mounted paddle handle design allows for fingertip operation and features a double-key set that can be padlocked. The walls are fully welded with 18-gauge, double-wall construction and 1-1/2 inches of insulating air space. A closing mechanism uses a three-point, stainless steel, bullet-latching system. The self-closing model's latch holds the door open when in use and releases to close the door automatically when temperatures reach 165 degrees. The product meets NFPA Code 30 standards.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles