- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
SBS Modified Bitumen Roofing - CertainTeed - Facility Management Product Release
Flintlastic SA (self-adhering) product line is able to withstand installation in near-freezing temperatures. Both the Flintlastic SA Cap and Flintlastic SA Cap FR (fire rated) cap sheets can now be installed in temperatures below 40 F with the use of a hot air welder. This enables roofers to work quickly through the winter months without fear of plunging temperatures.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems