Rust Remover - Daubert Cromwell LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Nox-Rust®, a water-based brushed-on gel, is acid-free, non-toxic, and environmentally friendly. It works on steel, iron and most metal surfaces without harming paint or rubber. The gel clings to vertical metal structures, such as columns, railings, and playground equipment. Light rust begins to break up within 15-20 minutes of applying the gel to the surface. Rust then can be wiped away with a soft cloth or rinsed with water.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors