- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
Ruggedized Panel-mount Interface - Automated Logic - Facility Management Product Release
OptiPoint touchscreen interfaces for the WebCTRL building automation system feature capacitive multitouch (P-CAP) technology and offer best-in-class viewing resolution, providing operators and technicians with an engaging and interactive experience when managing connected HVAC equipment.
The OptiPoint interfaces are designed to be panel-mounted inside the HVAC unit or wall-mounted in a mechanical room, and to connect to a single WebCTRL controller that manages the equipment. The enclosures of the interfaces are IP65 rated, making them dust tight and water resistant, as well as vibration resistant. They are available in a range of sizes: OptiPoint 4 (4.3-inch touchscreen); OptiPoint 7 (7-inch touchscreen), and OptiPoint 10 (10.1-inch touchscreen).
Once connected, the interfaces allow operators and technicians to monitor equipment health easily. They also provide convenient screens for managing setpoints, schedules, alarms and trends. A standard WebCTRL equipment graphic is included, displaying key operating status from one convenient screen. For added flexibility, the equipment graphic is also customizable using the ViewBuilder graphics tool.
The interfaces also provide users with a tablet-like experience for viewing key performance indicators (KPIs) over time. Trend graphs support pinch and zoom functionality, providing more detailed data for users, while swipe functionality allows them to move forward and backward in time to pinpoint issues. Support for 13 languages and multi-level password protection for security is also included.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation