Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Ruggedized Computer - Handheld USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Nautiz X4 is optimized for mobile workers compiling field data. It measures 6.1 inches long, 2.9 inches wide, 1 inch thick, and weighs 11.6 ounces. The computer features a bright, sunlight-readable touchscreen with either a 1D laser scanner or 2D imager for scanning and barcoding tasks. The device also features a 5MP camera with autofocus and LED flash. The computer offers multiple connectivity options, such as 3G and Wi-Fi, and has a high-speed 1GHz processor, 512 megabytes of RAM, and 1 gigabyte of flash memory.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Overcoming Resistance to CMMS Upgrades
- CMMS Specification To Ensure the 'Right' Fit
- Turning Software Problems into Solutions and Success
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs