- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Director »
- Facilities Management Director »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Technician II »
Rubber coating - Tropical Roofing Products - Facility Management Product Release
#979 Great White Elastomeric Mastic is a white, solvent-based, fiber-reinforced SEBS modified rubber mastic formulated to repair modified bitumen, metal, concrete, and some single-ply membranes. The coating works for wet or dry repairs. The coating possesses cold-weather pliability, strongwater resistance and chemical resistance. #979 Great White is available in two formulas, and the #979 low volatile organic compounds formula complies with SCAQMD rule 1113.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability