- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Rubber coating - Tropical Roofing Products - Facility Management Product Release
#979 Great White Elastomeric Mastic is a white, solvent-based, fiber-reinforced SEBS modified rubber mastic formulated to repair modified bitumen, metal, concrete, and some single-ply membranes. The coating works for wet or dry repairs. The coating possesses cold-weather pliability, strongwater resistance and chemical resistance. #979 Great White is available in two formulas, and the #979 low volatile organic compounds formula complies with SCAQMD rule 1113.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know