- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Rubber-Modified Asphalt - KARNAK - Facility Management Product Release
The #298 Alumin-R is a single-component, SBS rubber-modified asphalt, and is specially formulated with aluminum pigment to be used as a reflective elastomeric coating. Its strength and elastomeric qualities, combined with its reflective properties, enhance the coating's ability to resist movement. The coating provides the membrane with good weathering and elongation properties and reduces roof surface temperatures.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems