- Director of Site Operations »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
Rubber-Modified Asphalt - KARNAK - Facility Management Product Release
The #298 Alumin-R is a single-component, SBS rubber-modified asphalt, and is specially formulated with aluminum pigment to be used as a reflective elastomeric coating. Its strength and elastomeric qualities, combined with its reflective properties, enhance the coating's ability to resist movement. The coating provides the membrane with good weathering and elongation properties and reduces roof surface temperatures.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Spot Troubles in Different Types of Roofs
- Understanding the Benefits of Metal in Commercial Buildings
- High-Performance Exteriors Provide Long-Term Energy Efficiency