- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Facilities Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
Row-Based Unit - Tripp Lite - Facility Management Product Release
The SRCOOL33K delivers 33,000 Btu — 9.7 kilowatts — of cooling power with one-third less power use. Its variable-speed, DC-inverter-driven compressor and microprocessor-controlled electronic expansion valve enable precision cooling adjustments. Its soft-start feature limits inrush current to prevent introduction of line noise, voltage disruptions and potential circuit overloads. The self-contained unit rehumidifies condensate and expels it through the exhaust air stream.
- 5 Steps to Upgrade HVAC Filtration
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation