- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Row-Based Unit - Tripp Lite - Facility Management Product Release
The SRCOOL33K delivers 33,000 Btu — 9.7 kilowatts — of cooling power with one-third less power use. Its variable-speed, DC-inverter-driven compressor and microprocessor-controlled electronic expansion valve enable precision cooling adjustments. Its soft-start feature limits inrush current to prevent introduction of line noise, voltage disruptions and potential circuit overloads. The self-contained unit rehumidifies condensate and expels it through the exhaust air stream.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation