Row-Based Unit - Tripp Lite - Facility Management Product Release
The SRCOOL33K delivers 33,000 Btu — 9.7 kilowatts — of cooling power with one-third less power use. Its variable-speed, DC-inverter-driven compressor and microprocessor-controlled electronic expansion valve enable precision cooling adjustments. Its soft-start feature limits inrush current to prevent introduction of line noise, voltage disruptions and potential circuit overloads. The self-contained unit rehumidifies condensate and expels it through the exhaust air stream.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation