- Facilities Maintenance Supervisor »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Facilities Manager »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Facilities Support Technician »
Row-Based Unit - Tripp Lite - Facility Management Product Release
The SRCOOL33K delivers 33,000 Btu — 9.7 kilowatts — of cooling power with one-third less power use. Its variable-speed, DC-inverter-driven compressor and microprocessor-controlled electronic expansion valve enable precision cooling adjustments. Its soft-start feature limits inrush current to prevent introduction of line noise, voltage disruptions and potential circuit overloads. The self-contained unit rehumidifies condensate and expels it through the exhaust air stream.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation