Room-Pressure Monitor - Setra Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Model SRPM from Setra Systems is a room pressure monitor designed for pharmaceutical, hospital, semiconductor, clean rooms, research laboratories, and critical low-differential-pressure applications that require stringent pressure monitoring and alarming.
The unit monitors the positive or negative pressure in protected environments and airborne infection isolation rooms per CDC guidelines. It measures and displays pressure readings to 0.001 inches of water column resolution. A full-color backlit touch-screen display allows fingertip access to menus that guide users through room setup, application, security and calibration.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation