Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Room-Pressure Monitor - Setra Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Model SRPM from Setra Systems is a room pressure monitor designed for pharmaceutical, hospital, semiconductor, clean rooms, research laboratories, and critical low-differential-pressure applications that require stringent pressure monitoring and alarming.
The unit monitors the positive or negative pressure in protected environments and airborne infection isolation rooms per CDC guidelines. It measures and displays pressure readings to 0.001 inches of water column resolution. A full-color backlit touch-screen display allows fingertip access to menus that guide users through room setup, application, security and calibration.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability