Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Room Controller - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
SE 8000 series room controllers integrate a thermostat/temperature sensor and programmable room controller in a single unit. The controllers can scale across a facility and offer touch-screen interface, multi-language support, alarm monitoring, optional occupancy and humidity controls, and simple installation. The screen can display any logo, image, or dynamic message. Product can be integrated into most building management systems, according to the company.
- Best Practices for Implementing Facilities Technology
- 7 Steps Help FMs Find the Right Technology
- Mobile Technology Offers Efficiency for FMs
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things