Room Control - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Integrated Room Control combines single-room occupancy sensing, daylight harvesting, 0-10V dimming, partial-on, partial-off and demand response capabilities into one package. Available as a kit with a factory pre-configured sensor, photocell, and four-button switch. Performs numerous energy-saving techniques, including automatic closed-loop or open-loop daylight harvesting (two or three zones) and full-range dimming in one stand-alone device.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things