- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Rooftop Walkway - Cooper B-Line - Facility Management Product Release
The GrateWalk’s unique elevated design delivers a secure, identifiable passage over rooftop cabling, piping, and cable-tray products. Accessories are available to provide various configurations, such as: straight sections for long stretches; crossover options over existing cable trays and piping; stairways over or leading up to existing equipment; handrail options for additional safety; and platform configurations to provide quick rooftop access.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems