Rooftop Units - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The WeatherExpert™ series includes six new models with 75-150-ton capability. The line boasts Integrated Energy Efficiency Ratio ratings of up to 21.0 that exceed the Consortium of Energy Efficiency tier II criteria, which many utilities use for rebates. The units also meet or exceed current ASHRAE 90.1-2010 and Energy Star® requirements. The models feature a double-wall, foam-panel cabinet design with hinged man-size panels. Units are available in dedicated vertical, horizontal, mixed-supply and return-airflow configurations for constant-volume, staged-air-volume, or variable air-volume applications.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation