- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Project Manager »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Engineer »
Rooftop Units - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The WeatherExpert™ series includes six new models with 75-150-ton capability. The line boasts Integrated Energy Efficiency Ratio ratings of up to 21.0 that exceed the Consortium of Energy Efficiency tier II criteria, which many utilities use for rebates. The units also meet or exceed current ASHRAE 90.1-2010 and Energy Star® requirements. The models feature a double-wall, foam-panel cabinet design with hinged man-size panels. Units are available in dedicated vertical, horizontal, mixed-supply and return-airflow configurations for constant-volume, staged-air-volume, or variable air-volume applications.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation