- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Rooftop Units - Lennox Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
New high-efficiency Energence® 20- to 30-ton rooftop units will replace L Series® 21- to 30-ton rooftop units without requiring curb or utility connection modifications. The units offer higher efficiency levels above their L Series predecessors, with up to an 8 percent improvement in Energy Efficiency Rating and a 10 percent improvement in Integrated Energy Efficiency Ratio efficiency ratings. They are available in 20-ton gas/electric and electric/electric variable air volume (VAV) models, as well as 25-ton and 30-ton gas/electric and electric/electric constant air volume and VAV models.
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation