- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
Rooftop Unit - Tempmaster - Facility Management Product Release
OmniPremier 25-50 ton commercial rooftop units meet stringent Department of Energy (DOE) 2023 energy efficiency requirements. Additional options are available for each tonnage to meet the Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) 2019 highest tier ratings.
The Smart Equipment-enabled units help expedite start-up and commissioning with start-up wizards and an array of user-adaptable parameters. The control system offers complete control across all available rooftop units and integrates with other control systems and interfaces such as Verasys.
OmniPremier rooftop units streamline the design process with integrated system selection tools, easily accessible building information modeling (BIM) files, improved submittals and simplified specification. Additional flexibility is provided on high-performance base models through the most complete range of factory options, including various airflow path configurations, indoor environmental quality options and modulating options for improved comfort.
The Navigator product service app enables on-demand access to unit-specific details, technical literature and a direct connection to technical support via a unique QR code on each rooftop unit. Optional Mobile Access Portal (MAP) for remote monitoring capability.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- Back in Business: Minimizing Spread of Disease Remains Priority
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation