Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Rooftop Unit - Rheem Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The H2AC™ rooftop unit features eSync™ integration technology to unite a facility's HVAC and water-heating systems to improve efficiency. The integration technology allows the unit to act as a water heater whenever cooling is required. The unit is designed to provide all air conditioning requirements while simultaneously pre-heating water up to 125 degrees. The unit is designed for placement on rooftops above kitchen spaces that produce large amounts of heat.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation