- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Rooftop Unit - Rheem Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The H2AC™ rooftop unit features eSync™ integration technology to unite a facility's HVAC and water-heating systems to improve efficiency. The integration technology allows the unit to act as a water heater whenever cooling is required. The unit is designed to provide all air conditioning requirements while simultaneously pre-heating water up to 125 degrees. The unit is designed for placement on rooftops above kitchen spaces that produce large amounts of heat.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation