Rooftop Unit - Daikin McQuay - Facility Management Product Release
An energy-recovery-wheel option has been added to the Rebel, which recovers 75 percent of energy from the exhaust-air stream. As the wheel rotates, outside air is drawn across one-half of the wheel, while exhaust air is drawn across the other half, transferring sensible and latent energy between the ventilation- and exhaust-air streams. Free heat and humidity are recovered during winter months, while free cooling and dehumidification occurs during the summer months. Slide-out accessibility to the wheel is provided for easier service and long-term operation.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation