Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Rooftop Unit - Daikin McQuay - Facility Management Product Release
An energy-recovery-wheel option has been added to the Rebel, which recovers 75 percent of energy from the exhaust-air stream. As the wheel rotates, outside air is drawn across one-half of the wheel, while exhaust air is drawn across the other half, transferring sensible and latent energy between the ventilation- and exhaust-air streams. Free heat and humidity are recovered during winter months, while free cooling and dehumidification occurs during the summer months. Slide-out accessibility to the wheel is provided for easier service and long-term operation.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability