- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
Rooftop Package Unit - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Rooftop ventilation unit conditions and controls any mixture of outdoor and return air. The unit has 2-inch double-wall construction and direct-drive plenum fans. Indirect gas furnace, hot water or electric heating options; packaged or split direct-expansion or chilled water cooling options. Optional energy wheel. Capacity up to 9,500 cfm.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation