- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
Rooftop Package Unit - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Rooftop ventilation unit conditions and controls any mixture of outdoor and return air. The unit has 2-inch double-wall construction and direct-drive plenum fans. Indirect gas furnace, hot water or electric heating options; packaged or split direct-expansion or chilled water cooling options. Optional energy wheel. Capacity up to 9,500 cfm.
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation