- Project Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Engineer »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
Rooftop Package Unit - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Rooftop ventilation unit conditions and controls any mixture of outdoor and return air. The unit has 2-inch double-wall construction and direct-drive plenum fans. Indirect gas furnace, hot water or electric heating options; packaged or split direct-expansion or chilled water cooling options. Optional energy wheel. Capacity up to 9,500 cfm.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation