Rooftop Make-up Air Unit - Sterling HVAC - Facility Management Product Release
Xcelon achieves efficiencies up to 98 percent by utilizing a high efficiency hyrdonic boiler, according to the company. Available with an 800 to 1,200 MBH heating capacity. Features a factory-charged, closed loop, 35 percent glycol mix for freeze protection with no separate water supply required. Offers airflow of 4,501 to 10,000 CFM.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation