Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Rooftop Make-up Air Unit - Sterling HVAC - Facility Management Product Release
Xcelon achieves efficiencies up to 98 percent by utilizing a high efficiency hyrdonic boiler, according to the company. Available with an 800 to 1,200 MBH heating capacity. Features a factory-charged, closed loop, 35 percent glycol mix for freeze protection with no separate water supply required. Offers airflow of 4,501 to 10,000 CFM.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation