- Vice President, Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Use your skills to help build a better world »
Roofing Underlayment - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
CLAD-GARD SA-FR with CoreGard Technology is a self-adhered, waterproof, UL Class A underlayment for metal roofing. Product is designed to protect metal roofing systems from fire using only four layers of materials and installation stages, and to streamline installation process. Product is ASTM 1970 approved and provides 120-day exposure. Primer not required in temperatures of at least 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roof Replacement Strategies and Tactics
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements