- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
- Mechanical Engineer »
- Manager, Building Engineer »
- Director of Facilities Management »
Roofing Underlayment Combines Self-Adhering, Waterproof Options - Firestone Building Products - Facility Management Product Release
The new Firestone Building Products Clad-Gard SA-FR underlayment with CoreGard technology is the only self-adhered, waterproof, UL Class A underlayment available on the market.
By offering the fire protection of UL Class A roofing materials in a single-layer underlayment, Clad-Gard SA-FR Underlayment with CoreGard technology reduces installation time, labor costs and the overall number of necessary materials for commercial roofing projects. Primer is not required for Clad-Gard SA-FR underlayment with CoreGard technology in temperatures that exceed 40 degrees, making for a quick and easy installation that provides superior waterproofing protection. It is covered by the Firestone Building Products Red Shield Warranty.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Spot Troubles in Different Types of Roofs
- Understanding the Benefits of Metal in Commercial Buildings
- High-Performance Exteriors Provide Long-Term Energy Efficiency