- Building Technician »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Groundskeeper »
Roofing Underlayment Combines Self-Adhering, Waterproof Options - Firestone Building Products - Facility Management Product Release
The new Firestone Building Products Clad-Gard SA-FR underlayment with CoreGard technology is the only self-adhered, waterproof, UL Class A underlayment available on the market.
By offering the fire protection of UL Class A roofing materials in a single-layer underlayment, Clad-Gard SA-FR Underlayment with CoreGard technology reduces installation time, labor costs and the overall number of necessary materials for commercial roofing projects. Primer is not required for Clad-Gard SA-FR underlayment with CoreGard technology in temperatures that exceed 40 degrees, making for a quick and easy installation that provides superior waterproofing protection. It is covered by the Firestone Building Products Red Shield Warranty.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision