- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Roofing Underlayment - Henry Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Blueskin Roof Low Temp Roofing Underlayment is designed for application and performance in cold weather. It is an SBS modified bitumen roofing membrane underlayment reinforced with a skid-resistant polyethylene surface film. Self-adhering with a low temperature adhesive waterproof compound. Can be applied down to 14F.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems