- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Roofing System - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The fluid-applied metal system uses elastomeric roof coating technology formulated with 100 percent acrylic polymer for improved adhesion, water protection and durability. The product portfolio includes metal topcoats, primers, patching, skylight restoration, and seam tapes and fabrics. The system is designed for ease of installation and consists of 95 percent recycled content.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems