- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Roofing System - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
RubberGard reinforced mechanically attached (R.M.A.) roofing system can be warranted for 25 years. The system is attached under the EPDM membrane so fasteners do not penetrate the membrane itself. The system’s EPDM panels are bonded to the company’s QuickSeam R.M.A. Strips to speed fast installation. The system meets various Underwriters Laboratories fire resistance and Factory Mutual 1-60 and 1-75 wind uplift ratings.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision