- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
Roofing System - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Shingle-ply™ roofing system is ideal for commercial and institutional applications where building appearance is important, but conventional shingles might not be practical. The Shingle-ply system provides a shingle look and the watertight performance and long-term durability of a thermoplastic, single-ply roofing system. The system is available in slate gray or sandstone in 50-mil thickness.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems