- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Roofing System - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Shingle-ply™ roofing system is ideal for commercial and institutional applications where building appearance is important, but conventional shingles might not be practical. The Shingle-ply system provides a shingle look and the watertight performance and long-term durability of a thermoplastic, single-ply roofing system. The system is available in slate gray or sandstone in 50-mil thickness.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?