- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Roofing System - Henry Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Henry 790-11 hot rubberized asphalt waterproofing membrane is formulated from specially refined asphalts, synthetic rubber, and mineral stabilizers to promote unsurpassed adhesion. It is solvent free and provides joint-free application that is fully bonded to the substrate. It conforms to surface irregularities and seals minor construction punctures.
It is backed by ISO registration, UL Class A fire rating, CCMC approval and LARR listing.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?