Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
Roofing System - Tremco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Roofing System cures in as few as four hours, according to the company. The ICE (Instant Cure Emulsion) system has three components: a sprayable, water-based asphalt emulsion adhesive; reinforcing fabric treated with a catalyst so that it can set in minutes; and an acrylic, low-VOC, elastomeric roof coating with a .86 reflectivity and a .93 emissivity.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Winter Maintenance Considerations for Steep-Sloped Roofing
- Winter Roofing Hazards: Snow, Ponding, Freeze/Thaw
- Facilities Manager's Guide to Winter Roofing Care