- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Roofing System - Duro-Last - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s edge-system products include 2-piece compression metal, gravel stop covers, and fascia bar covers. All edge-system products are made of 24-gauge Galvalume Plus steel, and are available with prefabricated inside and outside corners.
The company’s roof drainage systems include box gutters, downspouts, scuppers, and collector boxes. Four box gutter styles are available, and gutter straps come completely installed, no drilling or riveting is necessary. Four styles of open-face and closed downspouts are available, with 40 or 80 degree tapered elbows. Scuppers are assembled with 24-guage vinyl coated metal and 40-mil Duro-Last membrane skirts. Collector boxes are made of 24-guage Kynar painted steel, and are assembled with an attached scupper.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know