- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Roofing Pedestals - Hanover Architectural Products - Facility Management Product Release
The paver support pedestal from Hanover is made from EPDM rubber, making possible a flexible pedestal for the roofing industry. This 3/8-inch fixed-height pedestal uses spacer tabs and leveling shims to make installation easy. The rubber provides sound deadening qualities and is resistant to the ozone and severe weather conditions. This pedestal is not stackable and must be considered only for low-elevation support requirements.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know