Roofing Pedestals - Hanover Architectural Products - Facility Management Product Release
The paver support pedestal from Hanover is made from EPDM rubber, making possible a flexible pedestal for the roofing industry. This 3/8-inch fixed-height pedestal uses spacer tabs and leveling shims to make installation easy. The rubber provides sound deadening qualities and is resistant to the ozone and severe weather conditions. This pedestal is not stackable and must be considered only for low-elevation support requirements.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Optimize Roof Performance with Timely Repairs
- Steps to Take to Ensure Timely, Successful Roof Repairs
- 3 Roofing Trouble Spots and How to Prevent Them