- Campus Operations Manager »
- Building Technician »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Roofing Membrane - GAF Materials Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
EverGuard Extreme TPO is a single-ply membrane designed to hold up in severe conditions and in proximity to solar installations, which can create temperatures as high as 190 degrees F. System uses stabilizers and UV absorbers to improve weather performance, according to the company. Membrane is available in smooth or fleece-back in thicknesses of 50, 60, 70, and 80 mils. Membrane was heat-aging tested at 280 degrees F.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision