- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Roofing Membrane - Carlisle SynTec - Facility Management Product Release
Sure-Flex PVC KEE membrane compounded with Elvaloy KEE (Ketone Ethylene Ester) provides enhanced chemical, heat and UV resistance as well as long-term weldability. Because of its high molecular weight, Elvaloy KEE does not migrate out of the PVC membrane, improves low-temperature performance and helps to keep the membrane pliable and weldable.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems