Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Roofing Membrane - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
StressPly IV Plus membranes incorporate a polyester and fiberglass scrim for enhanced strength. The tear-resistant, torch-applied membranes have 300 pound-force-per-inch of tensile strength.
Available in smooth, mineral, and a special cool-white UV mineral surface, these membranes offer tensile and tear strength, and low-temperature flexibility and elongation.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofs: Inspection, Conditions and Coatings
- Specification Issues for Roof Coatings
- Are Cool Roofs Beneficial in Cold Climates?