- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Roofing Insulation - Carlisle SynTec Systems - Facility Management Product Release
InsulBase NH and SecurShield NH polyiso rigid insulation panels provide the same performance characteristics as standard InsulBase and SecurShield polyiso products but contain no halogenated flame retardants. Both are available in thicknesses from .5 to 4.5 inches, in 4-by-4 foot or 4-by-8 foot panels. Provides an R-value of 2.8 at .5 inches. California Department of Public Health (CDPH) VOC emissions compliant and Living Building Challenge “Red List Free” with Declare label and product database listing.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems