- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Roofing Finishes - CertainTeed Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The low-slope CoolStar™ reflective finishes include an enhanced ceramic granule surface and uncoated finish. The system works like a standard finish without special installation requirements and is designed to reduce roof temperatures as much as 20 percent. The system is designed to work with a range of roof systems, including built-up, SBS, APP, and self-adhering modified bitumen.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems