- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
Roofing Coverboard - Carlisle SynTec - Facility Management Product Release
SecurShield HD™ composite combines 1/2-inch high-density polyisocyanurate coverboard with rigid polyisocyanurate roof insulation. The resulting monolithic panel offers labor savings, resistance to winds up to 1-285 and high compressive strength. Its glass facers provide enhanced moisture and mold resistance. The product achieves FM's SH-1 severe hail rating and 1-90 wind uplift rating and features R-values from 11.5 to 27.2 in one layer application.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems