- Project Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
Roofing Adhesive - Carlisle SynTec Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The HydroBond™ PVC water-based adhesive is an expansion of the Sure-Flex™ PVC product line. The adhesive bonds PVC membranes in a wet lay-in application to various porous and non-porous substrates on slopes, and it works as a contact adhesive on greater slopes and vertical surfaces. The adhesive can be roller- or spray-applied, and it meets the requirements of the South Coast Air Quality Management District Rule 1168 and the OTC model rule for single-ply roofing adhesives.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option
- Best Practices for Recovering Low-Slope Roofs
- How to Add Value on Your Next Roofing Project