Roofing Adhesive - Carlisle SynTec Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The HydroBond™ PVC water-based adhesive is an expansion of the Sure-Flex™ PVC product line. The adhesive bonds PVC membranes in a wet lay-in application to various porous and non-porous substrates on slopes, and it works as a contact adhesive on greater slopes and vertical surfaces. The adhesive can be roller- or spray-applied, and it meets the requirements of the South Coast Air Quality Management District Rule 1168 and the OTC model rule for single-ply roofing adhesives.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Staffing and Security: Successful Roof Replacement Projects
- Roof System Selection: Ensuring Successful Roof Replacements
- High-Level Decisions: Successful Roof Replacements