- Facilities Technician II »
- Facilities Director »
- Facilities Management Director »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
Roofing Adhesive - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Single-Ply LVOC Bonding Adhesive, a solvent-based formulation, is compatible with ethylene propylene diene monomer and thermoplastic olefin membranes. The new LVOC adhesive allows flash-off times and application rates similar to Firestoneâ€™s other adhesive products, and it is an alternative to water-based bonding adhesives when used during cooler temperatures. It bonds to approved insulation, as well as wood, metal, masonry and other acceptable substrates.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability