Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
Roofing Adhesive - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Single-Ply LVOC Bonding Adhesive, a solvent-based formulation, is compatible with ethylene propylene diene monomer and thermoplastic olefin membranes. The new LVOC adhesive allows flash-off times and application rates similar to Firestoneâ€™s other adhesive products, and it is an alternative to water-based bonding adhesives when used during cooler temperatures. It bonds to approved insulation, as well as wood, metal, masonry and other acceptable substrates.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Winter Maintenance Considerations for Steep-Sloped Roofing
- Winter Roofing Hazards: Snow, Ponding, Freeze/Thaw
- Facilities Manager's Guide to Winter Roofing Care