- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Director »
- Facilities Technician II »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Management Director »
Roof hatch - Bilco Company - Facility Management Product Release
The Thermally Broken Roof Hatch features a thermally broken frame and cover design to minimize heat transfer and the effects of condensation and to provide superior energy efficiency. The roof hatch is designed with an element of low conductivity integrated between interior and exterior surfaces of the cover and frame to reduce temperature transfer. The product features counterbalanced lift assistance for one-hand operation, an automatic hold-open arm, a heavy-duty slam latch with interior and exterior padlock hasps, and the Bil-Clip flashing system for installation on single-ply roofs.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability