Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Roof hatch - Bilco Company - Facility Management Product Release
The Thermally Broken Roof Hatch features a thermally broken frame and cover design to minimize heat transfer and the effects of condensation and to provide superior energy efficiency. The roof hatch is designed with an element of low conductivity integrated between interior and exterior surfaces of the cover and frame to reduce temperature transfer. The product features counterbalanced lift assistance for one-hand operation, an automatic hold-open arm, a heavy-duty slam latch with interior and exterior padlock hasps, and the Bil-Clip flashing system for installation on single-ply roofs.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding the Roof Consultant's Role in Roofing Selection
- Beyond Waterproofing: How to Ensure Long-Term Roof Life
- How to Include Energy Efficiency in Roofing Selection