Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Roof fabrics - Duro-Last - Facility Management Product Release
The Duro-Guard Sopravap’r self-adhesive vapor barrier membrane is composed of SBS-modified bitumen adhesive on the bottom surface and tri-laminated woven polyethylene on the top surface. A silicone release film covers the self-adhesive on the bottom surface. The fabric can provide a durable, walkable temporary surface that protects the decking for up to four months.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofs: Inspection, Conditions and Coatings
- Specification Issues for Roof Coatings
- Are Cool Roofs Beneficial in Cold Climates?