- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Roof coating - Duro-Last - Facility Management Product Release
Designed to enhance the performance of a variety of commercial roof types, Duro-Shield Coatings and Materials are available in Duro-Shield 20, Duro-Shield 10, and Duro-Shield 5. Duro-Shield Roof Coatings are 100 percent elastomeric acrylic with a brilliant white finish that reflects the sun’s rays, which can lower heat buildup and reduce costs. Additional products in the Duro-Shield line include Duro-Shield Primer, Duro-Shield Brush Grade Mastic, and Polyester Reinforcement Fabric.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems