- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Director »
Roof Walkway Coating Improves Impact Resistance - Progressive Materials - Facility Management Product Release
The Pro-Grip Walkway System is designed to combat significant roof damage and decreased overall performance from foot traffic, dropped tools, and equipment storage. The product is designed to enhance the abrasion resistance of the roof surface while also providing a non-skid walking surface. The system is made up of two parts, and can be installed in four simple steps. The system includes two parts: a 100 percent silicone coating, and granules — tiny rocks that are given a bright yellow color to match the silicone coating and provide a non-skid surface.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability
- 5 Common Winter Roofing Mistakes