- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
Roof Vents - Blocksom & Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Approval of the Roof Saver ridge vent system has been renewed by Miami-Dade County.
Roof Saver ridge vent is made from 100 percent natural fiber. Offering 15.2 square inches of net-free ventilation area per linear foot, Roof Saver ridge vent is an attic ventilation system that provides an alternative compared to fans or vents.
In order to obtain its Miami-Dade County product approval, the Roof Saver ridge vent system had to meet specific requirements at an approved, independent testing laboratory. The rigorous testing process included a 110-MPH wind driven rain test to simulate the high velocity hurricane weather conditions along the coast of Florida.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems