Roof Underlayment - Atlas Roofing Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Summit® 60 is a lightweight synthetic alternative to traditional #15 asphalt saturated felt. The textured surface fabric is designed for 4-1/2 to 7-1/2 pitch angle for safer walkability during installation. The underlayment is offered in 10 square-foot rolls.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements
- Roof Replacements: Understanding System Options