- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
Roof Underlayment - Atlas Roofing Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
SUMMIT synthetic underlayment for steep-slope roof applications is unaffected by exposure to water and sunlight for at least 6 months. Manufactured from an inorganic, lightweight, woven polypropylene fabric. Fully compatible with asphalt shingles, metal roof coverings, clay tile, slate, concrete tiles, wood shingles and shakes or any other steep slope roof covering.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?