- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
Roof System - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
R-Mer Shield is designed as a high-performance, structural standing seam roof system. A 2-inch-high vertical seam with an extruded aluminum clip and top rail system is engineered for wind uplift performance. Product also provides unlimited thermal expansion and contraction and isolation of the seam sealant from the clip.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems